Thanks for signing up for the Giucy Giuce exclusive new design workshop featuring his newest pattern RE. Giucy Giuce is only making this pattern available through his workshops and will not release it to the public for at least a year! How exciting is that?!
RE is a modular foundation paper pieced pattern in which you decide what size blades (from 3 choices) you would like to use and also the frequency in which the blades appear. Meaning you can choose to eliminate some blades entirely. Make the blades the same size, make them all different, leave spaces. This creates countless variations!
Giucy Giuce will share his tips and tricks for best practices when foundation paper piecing and sewing curves. In addition, in this workshop, Giucy Giuce will help you become more confident in exploring and understanding color.
NOTE: SUPPLIES LISTED ARE TO MAKE ONE (1) RE BLOCK
The Sewing Lounge will be open 30 minutes before your class start time to allow plenty of time to get set up. Class will start on time. Both classes are completely full. You will have one table to yourself. After you unload your equipment, please park your car in the center parking spots. Thank you!
- Exclusive Pattern provided the day of class. Pattern included in the class fee.
- 4 copies of RE blade templates (copies provided by Giucy Giuce)
- 1 copy of each background template (copies provided by Giucy Giuce)
- approximately 1/2 yard of fabric for background fabric (choose one fabric or mix and match backgrounds)
- Large scraps or an assortment of F8s/FQs for the blades - bundles will be available at The Fabric Chic
- Rotary Cutter
- Sewing Machine in good working condition; don't forget the power cord and pedal
- Thread (Giucy Giuce recommends an 80 wt thread - Giucy Giuce thread sets will be available at the class
- Rulers (12" add a quarter ruler suggested) - available at The Fabric Chic
- Small cutting mat - The Fabric Chic does have 5 large cutting stations available too)
- Seam ripper
- Seam roller (suggested) - available at The Fabric Chic
- Transparent tape (scotch tape in case you rip your foundation paper), optional
- Set of assorted colored pens (at least 3 different colors)
- Colored pencils
Please feel free to bring drinks and snacks with you. There is a full-sized fridge and microwave available.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact the shop at 816-982-9191 or email Info@thefabricchic.com.
This is going to be a fun design workshop with Giucy Giuce!!
The Fabric Chic