The Fabric Chic is hosting our First Quilt Show!!
The Theme is "Scrappy Quilts" and we want to see your best work utilizing your Scraps & Stash! We love cultivating the sewing community and giving our customers an opportunity to see one another's amazing work and showing off their own.
Quilts will be displayed in The Sewing Lounge from May 1st-9th, 11:00- 4:00 each day.
- Quilt must be planned and made by you, using any pattern.
- Quilts may be professionally quilted by someone else.
- May not be larger than Queen Size.
- The quilt must be constructed of your scraps and stash and must be clean and free of dirt or pet hair.
- Please submit a good quality, color photo of your Quilt to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15th.
- Use the following subject line for your submission email - Subject Line: Quilt Show Entry.
- We will notify you once we determine that the Quilt fits the guidelines.
- Our space is limited, so some quilts may not be able to be shown depending on the number of entries we receive.
Note: By entering a Quilt, you give permission for the Quilt to be photographed by the The Fabric Chic for promotional purposes, and by viewers attending the show.
Delivery: Once you are notified that your Quilt has been accepted, your Quilt will need to be dropped off to the shop between April 24th & 29th.
Awards: Everyone who attends the show will be given an opportunity to vote for Viewer's Choice, and ballots will be collected. (The Fabric Chic staff will not be judging the Quilts)
: Winners will be determined by counting the Viewer's Choice votes of all those attending the show.
First Place - A sew day in The Sewing Lounge for YOU & up to TEN friends on a date to be mutually determined, A $75.00 Gift Certificate, and a copy of the book "OH SCRAP... Fabulous Quilts that make the Most of your Stash"
Second Place - A $50.00 Gift Certificate, and a copy of the book "SCRAP SCHOOL - 12 All New designs from Amazing Quilters"
Third Place - A $25.00 Gift Certificate, and a copy of the book "SCRAPPY and HAPPY QUILTS, limited Palette, tons of Fun"
Photo Credit - Carla Timberlake