Here I go again – another special newsletter! I think the Earth just stopped rotating. I am not a writer, nor do I like to write either! But sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do!
By now, you may have seen my posts on Facebook and Instagram about my first block of the month program! I am excited to pick Anna Maria Horner’s Wheelhouse Medallion quilt as my first block of the month.
The Wheelhouse Medallion quilt is absolutely stunning to say the least. Pictures don’t do it justice at all. This quilt will feature FreeSpirit Hindsight fabric – a collection of Anna Maria’s most loved designs, reimagined.
The Wheelhouse Medallion Club will run from June through October. By joining the club, you will receive the following:
- EXCLUSIVE Anna Maria-designed Wheelhouse Medallion Quilt pattern. Valued at $12.95.
- Exclusive Club Swag which includes: a FreeSpirit reusable shopping bag, ready-to-embellish fabric quilt label, embellishment guide, and 6 heat-resistant templates. Valued at $160.
- Monthly fabric to piece this beautifully curated quilt (over 23 yards of fabric for the quilt top and binding).
- Additional projects over the 5-month program to use up those scraps!
- Membership in the Wheelhouse Medallion Club Facebook Group with monthly giveaways.
- Access to live video tutorials.
- Opportunity to use The Sewing Lounge on the first Monday of each month June through October with members of the club for a small add-on fee.
- You will learn the following techniques: templates, extreme fussy cutting, applique and piecing.
This club will be $59.99 / month with a $15 registration fee.
In order for me to finalize my fabric order, you must register by January 20. Since I am specifically ordering fabric for this club, by signing up you agree to participate in the entire program and there will be no cancellations or refunds.
Sign up at:
If you have additional questions, please contact the shop at 816-982-9191.
I hope you are excited as I am to start this beautiful quilt!
The Fabric Chic