Yes, we know, policies are no fun! But, they are a necessary to make sure we are all on the same page.
We want everyone to have a good experience while attending any event at The Fabric Chic!
• Payment is due upon signing up for a class or workshop
• Classes will be held with a minimum of 3 students unless stated differently in the class description. Some classes will also have a class maximum.
• Guests, children and pets are not allowed to attend classes with students.
• As a Thank You for taking a class at The Fabric Chic, we will give you a “one-time use” 10% discount card to use at your convenience. You will receive your card when you check in for your class.
• Each student must have an authorized copy of the book or pattern - no photocopies or sharing.
• Students may arrive 15-30 minutes early to set up for the class. Classes start on time.
• If The Fabric Chic has to cancel a class due to low attendance, a full refund or store credit will be issued, whichever, you prefer.
• If student needs to cancel, a full class refund will be given 7 days before scheduled class. A store credit will be issued if cancelling within 2-6 days of class. If cancelling under 2 days, no refund or store credit will be issued.
By registering for a class, you acknowledge and agree to these policies.